Excellence is a choice. True champions are made, not born.
W ith the will to win, and the determination to overcome any obstacle, champions know that pursuit of excellence is the hallmark of a life lived well.
Whether a parent, a business leader, an athlete, or a community servant, Brent Coralli has dedicated this site to the pursuit of excellence, the will to win, and a passion for giving back.
Being a champion has nothing to do with success or failure. It has to do with having character on and off the field, in every moment of every day. Excellence requires a commitment to both success and significance.
- Personal Growth is the Message … This on-field success is no fluke. It’s the result of developing the complete person, not just the athlete. This philosophy is part and parcel – an integral, essential component – of the Sting Soccer success.
- A Great Coach Can Make All the Difference – … The standard model in amateur sports, where parents pitch-in to teach fundamentals, training regimens and even coach the team on game days often cheats the players.
- Does Athletic Apparel Affect Performance – … Many high-performance athletes feel that having the better gear and apparel can provide a little more motivation and commitment on both the practice field and on game day.
- On a Mission – … “Because of the tremendous responsibility we feel for our athletes and their families, we spent a great deal of time and thought on the creation of the Sting mission,” said Brent Coralli, CEO of Sting Soccer. “It’s what we believe and what guides our day-to-day, year-to-year actions.”
- Brent Coralli Introduces a Determined Young Woman – It was just a regular day in 2012 when Brittany Swank felt a small lump in her neck. She didn’t think too much about it until a doctor told the 24-year old she had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.